Re: [Nmh-workers] Limit of 27 messages sequences per folder

2013-03-26 09:23:27
On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:01:08 -0400, Ken Hornstein said:

I double-checked my earlier assertion, and it turns out I was correct.
The "extra" sequence(s) silently gets ignored upon read by older utilities
and will be deleted when the sequence file is updated.  Is that Something
Evil?  Depends on your perspective, I suppose.  I think it's behavior
I could live with.

You got some way to ensure that the Unseen sequence is in the first 27? :)