Re: [Nmh-workers] Limit of 27 messages sequences per folder

2013-03-26 10:10:42

Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu writes:

If you access your ~/Mail over NFS from a mixture of 32 and 64 bit boxes
with a mix of old and new nmh's with different limits, Something Evil
will happen to your .mh_sequences....

Bad things already happen when you access your mail over NFS with MH. Not
all of my boxen are running a recent nmh, so my components file either
needs extra escaping for certain things or it doesn't, depending on whch
box I happen to be using :-( Of course, the answer is to upgrade everything
to a recent nmh, but in the real world, that just doesn't happen.

Tet