Re: [Nmh-workers] Limit of 27 messages sequences per folder

2013-03-26 20:26:58
Ken wrote:

But clearly the "MH way" was to silently discard sequences that
exceeded the per-folder limit.  That doesn't mean that it should
always be the way, of course.

It'd be nice if it wasn't that way.

And I also think that nmh shouldn't have such a low limit on
the number of sequences.  Even 59 is, or will soon be, too
low for someone.  It'd be nice if we wouldn't have to
reimplement C++ std::vector to get dynamic sizing.  Short
of that, I'm with Paul V. on falling back to a bit vector.

David