Re: [Nmh-workers] Features for 1.6

2013-10-16 15:10:24
On 2013-10-16, at 12:24 PM, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

- Support the composition and display of format=flowed messages.

This is long overdue, and should not be hard to implement.

Does that mean I can put you down for implementing it? :-)

But in all seriousness ... the wrinkle here is that I don't know what
the user interface should look like for composition.  For example ...
let's say you've got some text.  How to wrap paragraphs is straightforward;
RFC 3676 tells you how.  But let's say you have some source code you want
put in your draft; you probably don't want to have that set to reflow.
So how do you indicate that?  Something like mhbuild directives?  Just
thinking out loud here; what do others want to see?