Re: [Nmh-workers] Features for 1.6

2013-10-17 10:17:36

Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

    >> On 2013-10-16, at 12:24 PM, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
wrote:

    >>> - Support the composition and display of format=flowed messages.
    >>
    >> This is long overdue, and should not be hard to implement.

    > Does that mean I can put you down for implementing it? :-)

Composition and display are different problems.  Getting the reply
setup from a format=flowed would address 90% of the problem.

It might be that it's enough also to just know how to specify that the text
is like that, and leave it to exmh/mh-e/vim-macros etc. to get it right.

    > RFC 3676 tells you how.  But let's say you have some source code you want
    > put in your draft; you probably don't want to have that set to reflow.
    > So how do you indicate that?  Something like mhbuild directives?  Just
    > thinking out loud here; what do others want to see?

I wasn't sure that format=flowed even made specific provisions for that.

]     mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on
rails    [