Re: [Nmh-workers] Conflict between "mime" command and attach

2013-12-15 11:17:59
Hi Jon,

So my opinion is to live with it for now.  If you're happy with
attach, then use it.  If you want to use mhbuild, go ahead.  Just
don't use both.

A decent point.  I think Ken's go to make *some* changes to cope with
always running mhbuild even though I've manually'd "mime"'d earlier.
Still, it's Ken's Christmas.  ;-)

Is there a better name for -auto?  It seems so called because mhbuild is
going to be run automatically but AFAICS it's really telling it to skip
existing mime emails;  -skipmime?

Cheers, Ralph.