Re: [Nmh-workers] hooks interface issues

2014-02-23 13:16:31
I am using 1.3, and the triggers only invoke with absolute paths.
I have a master branch checkout of 1.5 from last March I've been
trying, I did not check this particular issue but will take your
word about it now accepting bare command names.

The bigger problem of course is that nmh reports a failure to
invoke the hook. It does not function in either version I have,
and so it would not seem to be a recent breakage, unless my
simple test is not doing something the hooks expect e.g; a
specific return value, although there don't seem to be any such
checks.