Re: [Nmh-workers] hooks interface issues

2014-02-24 21:20:18
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

mh_profile seems like a good place for this. There coudl also
potentially be a cookbook somewhere on extending nmh, with references to
this, Jerry's book, contribs, GUIs, etc.

Jerry's book is open source, and can be modified.  Sigh .. so much
documentation to do, so little time.

I'd be happy to give folks write permission to
http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/book/ if they want to improve it. I'd run
it past Jerry first, of course, but I imagine he'd encourage it as well.
Just drop me and Jerry Peek <jpeek(_at_)jpeek(_dot_)com> a line with your
proposal.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>