Re: [Nmh-workers] hooks interface issues

2014-02-24 10:01:45
mh_profile seems like a good place for this. There coudl also
potentially be a cookbook somewhere on extending nmh, with references to
this, Jerry's book, contribs, GUIs, etc.

Jerry's book is open source, and can be modified.  Sigh .. so much
documentation to do, so little time.

There's a non-printable character before the second colon. The file was
not new-line terminated, and so the code was trying to invoke a bogus
command >-/ After adding a new line, all hooks are firing. Ought one not
be permissive of input though?

When you say "the file was not new-line terminated", which file?  If it
was your .mh_profile ... I guess that's the fault of m_getfld().  Sigh.
How did you even do that?  I mean, that takes some effort.  I suppose
thats why no one has never noticed before.