Re: [Nmh-workers] hooks interface issues

2014-02-24 10:07:56
mh_profile seems like a good place for this. There coudl also
potentially be a cookbook somewhere on extending nmh, with references to
this, Jerry's book, contribs, GUIs, etc.
Jerry's book is open source, and can be modified.
Indeed.

Sigh .. so much documentation to do, so little time.

I more meant that rather than worry about the perfect place to document
hooks, etc. Have multiple ways for peolpe to find it. e.g; put the main
documentation in mh_profile, then have a man page or readme that lists
resources for more info on (power) customization.

When you say "the file was not new-line terminated", which file?  If it
was your .mh_profile ... I guess that's the fault of m_getfld().  Sigh.
How did you even do that?  I mean, that takes some effort.  I suppose
thats why no one has never noticed before
Yes, .mh_profile was not new line terminated.

I did not do anything in particular, I simply opened the file in emacs
and ammended it, and I do not even have a .emacs, which suggests it's
stock behavior.