[Nmh-workers] mhshow changes pushed to master and release updates

2014-04-09 15:40:56
Greetings all,

I've merged my mhshow-fixup branch to master.  This contains all of the changes
I've been discussing before:

- -pause, -noserialonly support removed.
- By default only text, inline content displayed.
- By default the output is all run under one pager.
- Non-displayed parts get a marker output that you can customize using
  mh-format(5).

It actually makes mhshow pretty reasonable to use on MIME content.

That's pretty much the last item on my to-do list for 1.6.  The only
outstanding item (aside from some test suite fixups that the buildbot
has exposed) is David's locking fixes (which looked fine to me).

Give that ... well, does anyone else have anything they'd like to cram
into 1.6?  If so, now is the time to speak up!  If not, I think we could
finally start the release cycle for 1.6!