Re: [Nmh-workers] configurable part separator lines

2014-04-29 13:16:56
in the absence of any more comments, i've pushed this change (which
makes all part separator lines configurable) to master.  i've been
using it for a week now, and it seems solid -- i've been testing quite
a bit with various kinds of messages while writing some new wrapper
scripts, so it's gotten some exercise.

(i actually think it would be safe for 1.6, but it's late in that
game, and i'm about to go away for a week, so i'm not going to push
for that.  if someone else thinks it would be okay, then by all means
pull it in.)

Thanks for the work; it looks good!  Unfortunately, since we're in a
feature freeze for 1.6 I don't think it can go in there.

Is there a reason you did colorization in your wrapper script, as
opposed to just doing it directly in the format engine?  1.6 supports
retrieving some terminal parameter strings directly from terminfo(5),
like the codes to set foreground and background color.  If it's not
useful for people I'd just like to understand where it's deficient.