Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow changes pushed to master and release updates

2014-04-11 16:42:41
ken wrote:
part       text/plain                 815
it's unfortunate that the marker for non-displayed parts is
customizeable, but for displayed parts it is not.  looking at
the code, i see that that would be a bit of an untangle.

Hrm.  Let me meditate on that.  Might not be so bad.  The key is that
they can't have a different set of components, since the component hash
table is global.  It MIGHT be doable.  I've thought about making the
hash table returned as part of fmt_compile so different programs can
have completely independent compiled format strings, but that's too much
of an API change to cram into 1.6.

(And besides ... it's not like you could customize the displayed marker
BEFORE! :-))

sure.  but they used to be separated from the content by
a "Press return to show content" prompt.  now they're intermingled
with the message text, and i'd like to make them all stand out more.

paul