Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow changes pushed to master and release updates

2014-04-11 15:54:53
i've just upgraded to current git, picking up the mhshow changes.

ken wrote:
Greetings all,

I've merged my mhshow-fixup branch to master.  This contains all of the
changes
I've been discussing before:

- -pause, -noserialonly support removed.
- By default only text, inline content displayed.
- By default the output is all run under one pager.
- Non-displayed parts get a marker output that you can customize using
  mh-format(5).

it's unfortunate that the marker for non-displayed parts is
customizeable, but for displayed parts it is not.  looking at
the code, i see that that would be a bit of an untangle.

paul