Re: [Nmh-workers] configurable part separator lines

2014-04-24 23:56:25
ken wrote:
I'm not fond of the idea of the new pseudo-component you created called
"hidden".  I know you can use it as a boolean, but defining it to a fixed
string seems wrong to me.

There is an existing function called %(unseen); I think it would be perfect
for this.  The way you pass in values to unseen is via the "dat" array

and right you were.  this seems cleaner, and the name works nicely.  new
draft patch attached.

paul