Re: [Nmh-workers] refile's -retainsequences switch

2014-04-21 08:19:56
Hi Ken,

I often refile(1) with the source and destination folder the same;
`refile @. 42'.  My +inbox is ever growing, ~/bin/sc does a scan of the
last `tput lines` - 1 of messages.  If I want to collect emails I'm
about to process to the bottom of my inbox then I `refile @. ...'.

Hm.  Does that happen to work with 1.6?

I thought I'd try and build RC2 to add a `refile @. ...' test but
./configure struggles.

    checking for dbm in ndbm.h... no
    checking for dbm in db.h and db... no
    checking for dbm in ndbm.h and db... no
    checking for dbm in ndbm.h and db1... no
    checking for dbm in ndbm.h and ndbm... no
    checking for dbm in db1/ndbm.h and db1... no
    checking for dbm in gdbm/ndbm.h and gdbm... no
    checking for dbm in gdbm/ndbm.h and gdbm_compat -lgdbm... no
    checking for dbm in ndbm.h and gdbm... no
    checking for dbm in ndbm.h and gdbm_compat -lgdbm... no
    configure: error: could not find a working ndbm library/header combination
    $
    $ pkg l libgdbm-dev | grep ndbm.h
    /usr/include/gdbm-ndbm.h
    $

So it seems gdbm/ndbm.h is being #include'd but gdbm-ndbm.h exists?

Cheers, Ralph.