Re: [Nmh-workers] Having configure Check for cc's -pedantic -ansi.

2016-10-29 11:18:25
Ralph wrote:

Returning to that Mac OS X box to try it, I again went with the
defaults.

    $ sh build_nmh
    Install prefix [/usr/local/nmh]:
    Locking type (dot|fcntl|flock|lockf) [determined by configure]:
    MTS (smtp|sendmail/smtp|sendmail/pipe) [smtp]:
    SMTP server(s), space separated [localhost]:
    Cyrus SASL support [determined by configure]:
    TLS support [determined by configure]:
    build succeeded, build log is in nmh/build_nmh.log
    $

The last two could do with something indicating what the answers can be
if the default isn't wanted.

build_nmh doesn't know without running configure, and I don't think it
should be run twice.  It's the same situation with locking type.

An `rm *' in a clean-up is finding a directory has been produced!?

Can you tell from config.log?  Odd that it would do that on some
platforms and not others.

All 19 were about deprecated sasl functions.

You might want to compare notes with Ken on that.  He builds on OSX, too.

David