Re: [Nmh-workers] Having configure Check for cc's -pedantic -ansi.

2016-10-29 11:22:55
   checking whether cc understands -c and -o together... rm: conftest.dSYM:
is a directory
   yes

These have been known about for a while; I was under the impression a
newer version of autoconf handled that.

   sbr/netsec.c:201:2: warning: 'sasl_dispose' is deprecated: first
deprecated in macOS 10.11 [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
          sasl_dispose(&nsc->sasl_conn);

Yeah, I saw that eventually MacOS X is going to deprecate Cyrus-SASL, which
is unfortunate.  I guess we'll have to get it from a packaging system like
we do now for OpenSSL.