nmh-workers

Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mhmail.man

2017-03-23 21:57:31

On Mar 23, 2017, at 7:46 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca>
wrote:

I really think this is going completely overboard.  We don't need to plaster
the string 'nmh' on every last piece of text.

I will also note we already put an 'nmh' property stamp into the footer of
every nmh-related manpage:

  .TH NMH %manext7% "December 15, 2016" "%nmhversion%

That last field of the .TH macro prints in the manpage footer.  E.g., from
nmh(7):

       To find out what version of an nmh program is  being  run,  invoke  the
       program  with the -version switch.  This prints the version of nmh, the
       host it was compiled on, and the date the program was linked.

       Send bug reports and suggestions to nmh-workers(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org.

  nmh-1.6+dev                     April 21, 2014                          NMH(7)