Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mhmail.man

2017-03-24 18:44:13

On Mar 24, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Larry Hynes <larry(_at_)larryhynes(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Do I care if the date on the man page changes, so long as this gets
corrected? No.

That's fine.  Those of us lamenting the loss of consistent, concise, and
relevant manpages do.  MH users are greybeards, for the most part.  We remember
the (dare I say it: pre-linux) days of well written manpages.  If you choose to
dive into the pool, be prepared to swim with the sharks ;-)

The prose cleanup you are doing is wonderful, and long overdue!  But
consistency - of layout and formatting, terminology, and style - counts for a
lot here.

--lyndon