Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mhmail.man

2017-03-24 18:34:55

On Mar 24, 2017, at 4:18 AM, David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> wrote:

Though at this point, I still
don't know how to interpret "non-trivial".

Yeah, I realize that's not a helpful description.  As I said in another
followup to this thread, the date should change if the something in the manpage
has changed enough that people who haven't read the manpage since the 'date'
should do so.  That could be underlying functionality, or corrections to the
documentation that affect usage (seriously wrong info corrected, significantly
missing documentation added, ...)

--lyndon