Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mhmail.man

2017-03-24 18:55:08
Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
On Mar 24, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Larry Hynes <larry(_at_)larryhynes(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Do I care if the date on the man page changes, so long as this gets
corrected? No.

That's fine. Those of us lamenting the loss of consistent, concise, and
relevant manpages do. MH users are greybeards, for the most part. We
remember the (dare I say it: pre-linux) days of well written manpages.
If you choose to dive into the pool, be prepared to swim with the sharks
;-)

I wager my beard is longer, and probably more grey than yours. (And
I'll take you in the first round, shark-man.) Enjoy your pool. But
do, please, change the water from time to time.