Re: [Nmh-workers] Segfault in post from mime quoted names in aliases

2017-04-12 14:25:00
n1: =?iso-8859-1?Q?gnillen?= <johan(_dot_)viklund(_at_)nbis(_dot_)se>

Hah! Didn't know that (should read the friendly manuals more often). So
a workaround for now is to add one character in front of the
encoding. That will work until I get an Örjan in my recipients.

I'll be looking at this ... but it looks like to me the encoding isn't
necessary for this user, because no characters are actually encoded in
that name?