Re: [Nmh-workers] Segfault in post from mime quoted names in aliases

2017-04-13 02:04:46
Ken Hornstein (>):
I'll be looking at this ... but it looks like to me the encoding isn't
necessary for this user, because no characters are actually encoded in
that name?

Well that's not a name I have in my alias file anyway, I was just trying to
figure out whether it had anything to do with decoding non ascii characters or
not.

Johan didn't say what his operating systems was, but I had guessed a Linux
system.

Sorry about that, it's OS X.

It occurs to me that a group cannot start with '?', so a simple solution
would be to just treat '=?' as the start of literal text; that would take
care of any RFC-2047 encoded addresses.

I would be very happy for this. Besides, does anybody use this unix-group
feature as it's supposed to be used?

--
Johan Viklund