Re: [Nmh-workers] The first release candidate of nmh 1.7 is now available!

2017-08-03 07:01:40
I used https and it worked fine.  Can we switch to that from now on;
those that can't handle TLS for some odd reason will know to knock it
off.

Fair enough; the links to the download area are all http, and the release
DOES have a GPG signature (which I suppose we don't advertise), so I didn't
think about it.  Well, okay, one thing ... I don't know if all of the
mirrors support https.  Because I didn't want to wait for the file to
be distributed to all of the mirrors I gave the link to the master download
site; ideally we should use the mirrors and I was planning to do that
for future files.

What do you think?  I'm happy to juggle it.  Changes on the 1.7-release
branch?

Sure, I just based the ordering on previous NEWS entries; if you want
to move it around that is fine with me.  But please cherry-pick the
changes so they also end up on master.