Re: [Nmh-workers] The first release candidate of nmh 1.7 is now available!

2017-08-03 17:57:05
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

I am pleased to announce that after three years we are finally starting
the release cycle for nmh 1.7 and the first release candidate is now
available!  You can download it here:

I am running Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.9.
After a simple install, I did a "make check" with no problems:

===========
% make test
/test/oauth/test-inc: skipped: no oauth support
SKIP: test/oauth/test-inc
./test/oauth/test-mhlogin: skipped: no oauth support
SKIP: test/oauth/test-mhlogin
./test/oauth/test-mhparam: skipped: no oauth support
SKIP: test/oauth/test-mhparam
./test/oauth/test-send: skipped: no oauth support
SKIP: test/oauth/test-send
./test/oauth/test-sendfrom: skipped: no oauth support
SKIP: test/oauth/test-sendfrom
./test/oauth/test-share: skipped: no oauth support

All 105 tests passed
(6 tests were not run)