Re: [Nmh-workers] The first release candidate of nmh 1.7 is now available!

2017-08-03 08:56:52
Hi Ken,

Ah, I remember why I use GPG; that's a savannah requirement that they
put in place after a break-in.  I think, when I looked at it, there
wasn't an obvious cross-platform checksum program.

No, they've all slightly different names, but produce the same digest.

To me, that's one of those things that if someone else does the work
I'd be fine with adding it, but it's not worth it for me to do it.

OK, fair enough.  Perhaps keep an eye on docs/README.developers and
alter it to match current reality, e.g. "Preferably, the announcement
should contain the MD5 hash generated above, and should be PGP-signed".

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy