[nmh-workers] success using the OAUTH2 with gmail.

2019-06-27 12:36:42

I've made sure I am running 1.7 (from git), and I went through mhlogin
correctly.  I pasted the result in, and then I did this with a second
account.

The token seems to be stored into Mail/oauth-gmail.

%inc -initialtls -host pop.gmail.com -user mcharlesr@gmail.com -port pop3s
   -snoop -sasl -saslmech xoauth2 -authservice gmail

-authservice is missing from the inc.1 man page.

I think that maybe we should have --gmail which sets all the right
parameters.