nmh-workers

Re: Help with Gmail

2019-12-01 10:26:32
PS: I have read the man page for mhlogin.

norm@dad.org writes:,,.
My Internet provider of 20 years is firing me because I live too far south. So
I have to switch to Gmail and therefore have to fetch messages from Gmail to
nmh (that is, the maildrop) and send messages to Gmail from nmh. I have no
idea how to do either.

I searched the nmh archives for Gmail. I got dozens of hits. The few I looked
at were all about details, and assumed an understanding of the basic ideas,
which in my approaching senility (I am 87 years old), I can't glean from the
details.

Is there somewhere that the basic ideas of using nmh with Gmail are discussed?
Thank you very much, as they say, in advance.

Norman Shapiro

    Norman Shapiro