Re: nmh imap gpg

2020-01-10 10:41:32
On 1/8/2020 4:19 PM, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:
john doe wrote in <fa19c149-80c1-52ca-f007-a450f10b03aa(_at_)mail(_dot_)com>:
 |Hello all, and thank you for your answers.
 |
 |On 1/8/2020 3:07 PM, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
 |> Hi John,
 |>
 |>> As far as I understand it, NMH can not be used directly with IMAP,so I
 |>> would like to use FDM for this.
 |>
 |> For those of us that didn't know, or have forgotten, FDM is a
 |> fetchmail(1)-alike.  https://github.com/nicm/fdm#readme
 |
 |Is there any alternative to fdm for imap that works well with NMH?

What do you mean by that?

I'm planning to use nmh, which does not support the imap protocol.

One way to use imap with nmh is to use fdm but other then that, I was
wondering what else could be used with nmh to access my e-mail using imap?

Thanks for s-nail, 'mailx' could do what I want imap/smtp/gpg.

--
John Doe