Re: nmh imap gpg

<fa19c149-80c1-52ca-f007-a450f10b03aa(_at_)mail(_dot_)com>:
 |>|Hello all, and thank you for your answers.
 |>|

 |>|Is there any alternative to fdm for imap that works well with NMH?
 |>
 |> What do you mean by that?
 |
 |I'm planning to use nmh, which does not support the imap protocol.
 |
 |One way to use imap with nmh is to use fdm but other then that, I was
 |wondering what else could be used with nmh to access my e-mail using imap?

That much i had understood.  The question that crossed my mind was
just what features etc. you need.  For example, we cannot simply
pass a mail to some consumer, and we do also not support the nmh
storage format, so either of an intermediate MBOX or Maildir
storage is required.  But of course you can do things like

  s-nail -A my_account -Y 'file IMAP-ACCOUNT' \
    -Y 'copy :n %' -Y quit || exit 1

to get new mail copied over to your local $MAIL, and the ||exit
clause will become increasingly reliable.  Anything better has to
wait until after v15, which hopefully comes, somewhen.

I'm lost here and would appriciate any help:

I'm currently using Thunderbird/enigmail, my reasons for moving from
TB/enigmail are as follow:
- Subkeys nob supported
- TB moving away from enigmail by implementing built-in support for GPG

I have tried mutt but interface like ncurses/slang is not something I  want.

It looks like mailx/mh could do what I want but I'm not sure how to go
about it.

What I want to do is using imap to access my e-mails, using smtp to send
my e-mails and use GPG to sign/encrypt my e-mails.

Other then knowing what I want/need, I'm clueless on how to go about it?

I don't have a domain name nor, at least for now, will someone else will
use that setup.

P.S.

For starter, sending/replying/receiving e-mails from mail.com is simply
what I would like to have!