Re: nmh imap gpg

2020-01-13 09:40:49
Hello Ralph and thank you for your support/help.

On 1/13/2020 12:07 PM, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
Hi John,

What I want to do is using imap to access my e-mails,

Access and manipulate them, e.g. refile them into a folder, over IMAP
whilst leaving the emails on the server.  Or access them to pull them
down to the local machine where they're then stored, moved about, etc.

Preferably interacting with the server directly is what I'm looking for
the moment.

Regarding imap/pop3, while mail.com supports pop3 other projects that
I'm working with only support imap.
So I'd rather test my setup with mail.com, in case I mest up, then go
with my other accounts.

It is understood that I should read the docs, which is, what I'm
currently doing! :)