Re: nmh imap gpg

2020-01-13 07:11:34
What I want to do is using imap to access my e-mails, using smtp to send
my e-mails and use GPG to sign/encrypt my e-mails.

Other then knowing what I want/need, I'm clueless on how to go about it?

Others have pointed you to tools to using GPG with nmh; I haven't used them,
and I agree we need better support there.

For starter, sending/replying/receiving e-mails from mail.com is simply
what I would like to have!

Well, according to this web page:

https://www.lifewire.com/what-are-mail-com-smtp-settings-1170500

mail.com supports POP (which we DO support) if you want to use that instead
of IMAP.  As for using POP/SMTP ... I would suggest reading the man pages
for send(1) and inc(1) and that should point you in the right direction.
Feel free to ask more questions if those aren't clear.