perl-unicode

Re: UTF-16 -> UTF-8

2001-11-21 09:41:51

Martin,
Thanks - MS Mincho looks interesting.
What I found, though, was that some of the punctuation doesn't appear as
expected. For example a ')' appears as a centralised dot and a '\' appears as a
Yen symbol. Not terribly good for writing PERL !
Also - the glyphs looked slightly different : do you know if it's a big- or
little-endian UTF-16 font or a UTF-8 font ?
Ideally I'd like to use a UTF-8 font.
Apparently there's an MS Gothic ...
Thanks,
Tim
  Martin Duerst <duerst(_at_)w3(_dot_)org> wrote: At 17:25 01/11/20 +0100,