perl-unicode

Re: Encode: CJK-Guide

2002-03-26 21:55:44
On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Autrijus Tang wrote:

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 11:40:56PM -0500, Jungshik Shin wrote:
for this? In case of Johab, the easiest way to add support for it is to
just generate the mapping table for it, but I feel uncomfotable bloating
the code when it can be done algorithmically if I can make use of the
mapping table for euc-kr or ksc5601(-raw).

Please look at lib/Encode/*/*pm for examples of algorithmically parsed
encodings; I've made CN/HZ.pm, which is an escaped-based encoding.

  Thanks a lot. I'll look at it and try to make KR/JOHAB.pm.

  Jungshik Shin