perl-unicode

Encode-1.50 and PerlIO::encoding 0.02 released

2002-04-18 23:55:41
I am daydreaming that I am a caravan member, driving a herd of disobedient camels on the never-ending desert to an oasis called 5.8.0 when I released new Encode and PerlIO::encoding. You can get one as follows.

Whole:
        Encode
                http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Encode-1.50.tar.gz
                and CPAN
        PerlIO::encoding
                http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/PerlIO-encoding-0.02.tar.gz
Diff
        Encode
                http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/current-1.50.diff.gz
        PerlIO::encoding
                [ none ]

Diff is pretty big (> 3000 lines) so you should get a whole thing instead.

The biggest and the foremost change is the fallback API which is greatly enhanced. NI-XS request of