perl-unicode

Re: Tk804 + Encode-1.50 :-) again

2002-04-19 13:44:09
On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 04:27:15AM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
Yes, please.  Emacs doesn't do spellcheck-as-you-type like recent
mailers in MacOS and Windows :)  (I know you can spellcheck in Emacs but
I am not sure if it is a good idea to to do so in .pm).

You underestimate the power of the dark side.

M-x flyspell-mode

Definitely part of the dark side because here it defaults to American.
And then refuses to start because I don't have American dictionaries
installed. ispell has no problem "just running" and finding the correct
dictionaries.

Nicholas Clark
--
Even better than the real thing:        http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/