Re: Dealing with Quota's?

1996-06-03 17:59:44
Brock Rozen <brozen(_at_)netvoyage(_dot_)net> writes:
You know what though. If my system doesn't have enough room to allow my
mail to be delivered (I'm talking about hard-disk space; we don't have
quotas on my system) then I should be the one mad. If the hard-disk
doesn't fill up then it won't be a problem writing to the disk and thus,
the mailqueue won't fill up.  :)

Then what's the point of using the -t flag?  If it's all one partition,
then presumably once it fills up then sendmail won't be able write a
queue file either, and it will be bounced anyway.  Seems kinda pointless
to me.

And in regards to a rcfile being incorrect, it should just deliver to my
inbox if nothing else.

Does it?  If you really munge up your .procmailrc I think it'll bounce/requeue
it, depending on what the garbage looks like to procmail.

Philip Guenther