Question

1996-06-14 07:59:22
I just installed procmail, with BSD sendmail 8.6.12.

Procmail is routing mail correctly when test mail is entered from the lcoal
console using pine.

However, I am having a problem when I pop mail from my Internet provider.
When mail arrives on the system, it goes directly to the users mail box and
does not seem use the users .forward file or to matter what is set in the
users .procmailrc file..

In short, local mail works fine, arriving Internet mail does not...

Can someone tell me where to look for this problem, or what I have to do to
fix it... Also, I have looked at the 'advance' examples, and did some
changing in the sendmail.cf file... I am missing something... Thanks
in advance...

Jim Haight  -- WW8Q
20845 Okemos Dr.                    ac191(_at_)detroit(_dot_)freenet(_dot_)org
Big Rapids, Mi. 49307
ww8q(_at_)ww8q(_dot_)#nwmi(_dot_)mi(_dot_)usa(_dot_)noam