Re: lists and the conventions they should adopt

1997-04-28 16:02:00
Stephen R. van den Berg <srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl> wrote (re suggestions for the
proper formatting of mailing list submissions):

2. Possibly have them use a -request address as the *envelope* sender
   address of the outgoing messages.

Stephen, I understood your other suggestions, but I'm not clear as
to the one above.  Could you say a few more words about it?  TIA!  :)

RR

...According to DesCartes, America doesn't exist.

--
in austin, texas                    <live music capital of the world!>
http://www.io.com/~areray                    Festina lente.