Re: FESTIVE CHEESE BALL ! (fwd)

1997-06-24 09:14:00
On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Michael Fahey wrote:

Since there is a procmail solution to avoid such email (one that works for
me at least), is your problem one of principle?

You miss the point.

I didn't see the spam.  Didn't see three other submissions to the list
that day either.  And lost two yesterday, and one already today.

Seems some of the newer subscribers meet my definition of spam.  So be it.

I don't have the time to narrow down my spam definition even more -
particularly since I had to already modify it to not consider most of the
list "junk".

Its why I started using procmail.

--
People will do tomorrow what they did today because that is what they
did yesterday.