Re: FESTIVE CHEESE BALL ! (fwd)

1997-06-23 19:41:00
Wotan <wotan(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com> wrote:

[text deleted]

When the mailing lists I subscribe to provide a shortcut for spam to get
into my mail - it pisses me off.  And I have to say I'm not the only one
who feels that way from reading comments in this list on this issue.

And while I am subscribed to several mailing lists, ironically, the
procmail list is the only one that dumps spam into MY E-mail folders.
Which really is unnaceptable.

Since there is a procmail solution to avoid such email (one that works for
me at least), is your problem one of principle?

michael