Re: procmail vs. spam filter {Was: Re: FESTIVE CHEESE BALL ! (fwd)}

1997-06-23 16:32:00
"W. Reilly Cooley, Esq." <wcooley(_at_)navi(_dot_)net> writes:

I do too, but much of the talk on this list is devoted to using procmail
as a spam filter, and that is probably what it is used most for.

I would highly doubt that. I have used procmail for about 2 years, and
it existed before that, long before spam became an issue. Currently I
have no spam filters at all, I do, however, have about 20 different
recipes for filtering my mail to different folders.

Chris

--
Chris D. Halverson                         Complete Internet Solutions
PGP mail accepted, finger for public key   http://www.CompleteIS.com/~cdh/