Procmail difficulty in using "raw" mode

1997-08-07 11:10:00
There is a flag, RAW_NONL, in the program, that is used to set another
boolean, rawnonl; what I had to do was go through and initialize and set
rawnonl=1 throughout the C code since I could not figure out how to use
the $TRASH environment variable to direct to another recipe so that I
could use the r option.  Someone please email me directly the answer to
this FAQ.  If there is no answer, then I submit this as a bug since procmail
is mangling my emails this way (I use it to send to MH).

Version: procmail-3.11pre7