Re: Procmail difficulty in using "raw" mode

1997-08-07 13:13:00
Bradley Ward Allen <ulmo(_at_)Q(_dot_)Net> writes:
There is a flag, RAW_NONL, in the program, that is used to set another
boolean, rawnonl; what I had to do was go through and initialize and set
rawnonl=1 throughout the C code since I could not figure out how to use
the $TRASH environment variable to direct to another recipe so that I
could use the r option.  Someone please email me directly the answer to
this FAQ.  If there is no answer, then I submit this as a bug since procmail
is mangling my emails this way (I use it to send to MH).

I see no question marks in the above paragraph.  There is an implied
question involving the TRASH environment variable, but I can't untangle
your intent from that first sentence.  What are your trying to do, and
how are you trying to do it, and how is it not working?  If the
undescribed mangling ("this way" requires a referent) that your mail is
suffering is the transformation of lines that begin with "From " into
">From ", then you should remove the -Y flag from the procmail command
line.

Philip Guenther