Re: Procmail difficulty in using "raw" mode

1997-08-07 17:04:00
Quoting Philip Guenther (guenther(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu):
the message procmail has to go back to scanning for "From ".  Try
putting:

in the incoming message, or if you're doing this from a sendmail.cf,

My bad. I screwed up putting the Content-length into my test message and
I didn't notice because my mailer added one. I tried the above by adding
the following to .procmailrc:
   :0fh
   | formail -a "Content-Length:      0"
and it works beautifully: no more ">From "

--
Michael Stone, Sysadmin, ITRI     PGP: key 1024/76556F95 from mit keyserver,
mstone(_at_)itri(_dot_)loyola(_dot_)edu            finger, or email with