Re: new to procmail

1997-08-20 14:34:38
        Author:         Sam Carleton <ehc(_at_)one(_dot_)net>

I am new to procmail.  I have read a lot of stuff on the web about it and
also looked at man pages (procmail, procmailrc, frommail, sendmail).  I am
still having a bear of a time getting a good grasp on how to setup my own
conditions.  I understand that FROM is a key word that checks all the from
lines in the header, I cannot find out what the other key words are.  I
would like to filter things out based on the subject, anything with the
subject (Automated Response), what would the condition look like?  Where
can I go to get more info on this stuff?

Any header can be used at a Keyword.

If the header is "Subject" then you want to use

:0: