Re: How do I get off this list?

1997-10-15 21:00:58
Keep a cool head buddy!  I usually email them with instructions on how to
get off the list.  But I never hear back from them.  I believe the
instructions are buried in a message you receive when you subscribe to the
list.  Also buried in that message, is info on how to get this list in
digest format, which I prefer.  It took me a while to find it.  It is
buried deep down in the text.

When I go out on travel, I use:

UNSUBSCRIBE PROCMAIL-L
SIGNOFF PROCMAIL-L

and I put it in the Subject and body of the message, and I send it to

procmail-request(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE    and
procmail-d-request(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE

In other words, I send several messages to get off the list.

Felix Tilley

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 01:04:30 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Kimmo Jaskari <kimmo(_at_)alcom(_dot_)aland(_dot_)fi>
Subject: Re: How do I get off this list?

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Thomas Earl! wrote:

| Me too...
| >=20
| > I want to know how to get off this list too.
| >     Can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe from this mailing list?

Could somebody PLEASE find the maintainer, or person in charge, or
whatever, and tell the individual in person to get his butt in gear and
get some info about unsubscribing out here? It's getting annoying to
see all the "I want out!" messages in the list. I mean, surely somebody
must have found a way to unsubscribe beyond /dev/null:ing everything=20
from this mailing list?

[rest deleted]