Re: Emacs and Linting procmail code with tinypm.el v1.21

1997-10-23 11:07:46
On 23 Oct 1997 20:12:09 +0300, <jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com> wrote:
| That looks very much incorrect to me. I would probably want to know if
| mimencode failed for some obscure reason.
Sorry. See Philip's mail for more what I was after. The idea of "i"
flag is from your faq. (maliculous-pipe example)

I would only worry if I see the "rescued data" warning in a log file
-- I find it hard to believe you could reliably detect the places
where the user actually intended the truncation to happen, although
you can make some good guesses for a small subset of cases (head,
tail, sed scripts with a q in them).

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>