Re: Anti-SPAM recommendations

1998-07-09 12:29:15
On 9 July 1998, Jacques Gauthier <jacques_g(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Not always true (see my previous comments on this)

if the receiver isn't my address (or one ot the mailing list I
subscribe to then it's spam

At home, usually true, but not always. What if someone respons to
somthing you say on the list, and you are in the Cc: field instead
of the To: field? (Ok, so shame on them for sending to the list AND